DIRECTIONS: Use 2-3 drops of Organic Rosehip oil and rub it gently between your hands. Apply under the eyes and on your complete face.
DISCLAIMER: MUST READ BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT
At O’rive, we believe in the healing power of mother earth and work towards leveraging it in our skincare products. Our products are made from high-quality natural ingredients and safe synthetics. These ingredients are hand-blended to ensure their healing properties are not lost due to heat and the products are made in small batches for higher effectiveness. All O’rive products are packed and delivered in an environmental-friendly way to provide you with the best of skincare and no nuances for our mother earth.
- All products are for external use only.
- Orive products contain natural ingredients. Some people might be allergic to a particular natural ingredient. Please patch test before use.
- The color of a natural ingredient may vary slightly from season to season, crop to crop. This may result in a slight change it the color or smell of the finished product. This does not affect the quality and efficacy of the products.
- As Orive products contain natural ingredients, over a period of time there might be a change in consistency and color of the products. This change does not affect the quality and efficacy of the product.
- In the case of pregnancy or post-pregnancy stage please consult with your health care professional.
Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil ( Scientific Name- Rosa rubiginosa / Rosa canina.)-rosehip oil was used by the ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans, because of its healing properties. Rosehip oil has high anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties, used mainly to eliminate scars and in the treatment of psoriasis. It also has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. It helps with dry skin & has quick absorption.