Disclaimer: The image is for representation purposes only. The packaging you receive might vary.
Green Nourish (Aloevera & Rosemary) | Gentle Hair Cleanser | For All Hair Types
₹510.00 – ₹1,709.00
(MRP INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES)
Indulge in the ultimate hair care experience with our anti-hair fall and anti-dandruff cleanser, designed to leave your locks looking and feeling their best.
- Nourishes and hydrates your hair from root to tip.
- Promotes healthy hair growth while reducing dandruff.
- Stimulates hair follicles, resulting in thicker, bouncier hair that exudes vitality.
- Additional information
- Reviews (16)
- How to use
- MFG. INFO
It has stimulating properties that help to increase blood flow to the scalp, promoting hair growth and leaving your hair looking fuller and more vibrant.
It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help to combat dandruff, keeps your scalp healthy and free from flakes and strengthens hair follicles, making them less prone to breakage and damage.
Lemongrass promotes a healthier scalp, helping to reduce dandruff and enhance hair growth.
- Delivery Time: Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days to arrive.
- Tracking Information: You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. This will allow you to track your package throughout the delivery process.
- Delivery Updates: We will notify you via email and WhatsApp when your order has been shipped and provide regular updates on the delivery status of your package.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
|Number of Items||
Pack Of 1, Pack Of 2, Pack Of 3
How to use
- Step 1: Wet your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Step 3: Take a small amount of hair cleanser in your palm and apply it to your scalp.
- Step 4: Gently massage the cleanser into your scalp, working your way from the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Step 5: Rinse your hair thoroughly with water, making sure to remove all the cleanser.
- Step 6 : Follow up with a conditioner or hair mask if desired.
All Ingredients Information
Coco-Glucoside – 30%, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract – 10%, Mentha Piperita Extract -10%, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Extract -5%, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Extract, Glycerol (Vegetable Glycerine), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Coco-Glucoside – is a natural surfactant that’s derived from coconuts. It improves the washing process by foaming and cleansing.
- Lauryl Glucoside – This ingredient is sourced from sugar or coconut. It improves the cleansing process without stripping necessary moisture.
- Decyl Glucoside– It is a plant-based surfactant, often used as a replacement of sulfates like SLS and SLES.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract – The essential oil coming from the leaf of the herb, rosemary. It has a nice smell, is a potent antioxidant and it’s also an antimicrobial agent. Helps improve hair growth and reduce dandruff.
- Mentha Piperita Extract – extract of the peppermint plant, it aids in cleansing and refreshing. Adds a nice scent. Anti bacterial agent
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloevera) Leaf Extract – The extract coming from the juice containing leaves of the Aloe vera plant. It’s usually a hydroglycolic extract (though oil extract for the lipid parts also exists) that has similar moisturizing, emollient and anti-inflammatory properties as the juice itself.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract – also referred to as Flaxseed oil, is a skin conditioning agent. It adds hydration to the hair and scalp.
- Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Fenugreek) Seed Extract– Treats hairloss and dandruff. Increases the blood circulation to the scalp, subsequently increasing hair growth
- Glycerol (Vegetable Glycerine)-typically made from soybean or coconut. It locks moisture into the skin/hair, thereby softening and smoothing. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – it is a thickener and a great conditioning agent for both skin and hair.
- Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate are food grade preservatives that help to prolong the shelf life of the product. It is a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved preservative.
MUST READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE USING PRODUCT
At O’rive, we strive to include the healing properties of mother earth in our skincare products. High-quality natural components and safe synthetics are used to create our products. The products are prepared in small batches for greater effectiveness, and the components are hand-blended to guarantee that their healing benefits are not lost owing to the heat. To give you the greatest skincare products with no compromises for our mother earth, all O’rive products are packaged and shipped in an environmentally friendly manner.
- All items are only intended for external usage.
- Natural components are used in creating O’Rive products. Some individuals may have an allergy to a certain natural ingredient. Patch testing is advised before use.
- A natural ingredient’s hue might change overtime. This does not impact the efficacy of the product.
- A natural ingredient’s hue may differ slightly from crop to crop and from season to season. The end product’s color or scent may be somewhat altered as a result. The goods’ effectiveness and quality are unaffected by this.
- Because Orive goods are made with natural ingredients, with time, the consistency and color of the products may vary. The product’s effectiveness and quality are unaffected by this alteration.
- If you are pregnant or postpartum, it is good to consult your healthcare provider before using any new product.
Country Of Origin: India
Shelf Life: 24 Months (From Date Of Mfg.)
Market By : ORIVE ORGANICS
Manufactured for Orive Organics by Aethon International LLP, Plot. No.16/1/24, Hyderabad Telangana 500076. Mfg.Lic.No. : L- 134/Ayur
For 100 ML
Net Volume when packed -100 ml
Dimension (L*W*H ) – 4.2*4.2*13.1 (in cms)
For 200 ML
Net Volume when packed – 200 ml
Dimension (L*W*H ) – 4.5*4.5*16.1 (in cms)
As our products are made with natural ingredients and made in small batches, there may be slight variations in their color and fragrance.