DIRECTIONS: Apply a few drops, on clean face and neck in light circular motion. Seal with a moisturizer.
CAUTION: For External Use Only. Patch Test Before Use. Not For Children Below 2 Years.
DISCLAIMER: MUST READ BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT
At O’rive, we believe in the healing power of mother earth and work towards leveraging it in our skincare products. Our products are made from high-quality natural ingredients and safe synthetics. These ingredients are hand-blended to ensure their healing properties are not lost due to heat and the products are made in small batches for higher effectiveness. All O’rive products are packed and delivered in an environmental-friendly way to provide you with the best of skincare and no nuances for our mother earth.
- All products are for external use only.
- Orive products contain natural ingredients. Some people might be allergic to a particular natural ingredient. Please patch test before use.
- The color of a natural ingredient may vary slightly from season to season, crop to crop. This may result in a slight change it the color or smell of the finished product. This does not affect the quality and efficacy of the products.
- As Orive products contain natural ingredients, over a period of time there might be a change in consistency and color of the products. This change does not affect the quality and efficacy of the product.
- In the case of pregnancy or post-pregnancy stage please consult with your health care professional.
Hyaluronic acid solution 1%( Scientific Name- hyaluronan )- Hyaluronic acid is well known for its skin benefits, especially alleviating dry skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and speeding up wound healing.
Hemp seed oil ( Scientific Name- Cannabis sativa )-Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores. It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne.
butterfly pea- Aparajita ( Scientific Name- Asian pigeonwings )- butterfly pea is rich in antioxidants. It can slow down the skin aging process, prevent premature ageing, and improve overall skin tone and texture.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ( Scientific Name- pantothenol )- The National Center for Biotechnology Information lists panthenol as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties. It can help improve skin’s hydration, elasticity, and smooth appearance. It also soothes red skin.
Propanediol 1,3 ( Scientific Name- 1-3 Propanediol )- The humectant properties of propanediol can be beneficial for ageing skin as our skin naturally loses hydration with age.
Organic Aloe Vera Gel ( Scientific Name- Aloe barbadensis miller )- It’s rich in antioxidants & water content helps to moisturize, cleanses and soothe the skin.
Vetiver Extract( Scientific Name- Chrysopogon zizanioides )- Vetiver, a cicatrizant agent, speeds up skin cell regeneration and promotes the growth of new tissue in the affected area. This helps eliminate the appearance of marks—from acne, pox, and burn marks to scars, stretch marks, and fat cracks—leading to clear, spotless skin.
Vetiver oil ( Scientific Name- Vetiveria Zizanoides )- Vetiver Extract floral water is a 100% natural and organic steam distillate of vetiver grass and roots.